- High Bounce Starter -- Where by Functionality Matches Energy
- Hello from Wellington NZ
- Cheesecake - Raspberry/White Chocolate and cheesecake tips
- Converting commercial yeast to sourdough?
- Pro Tip: Never trust a pan on the stove
- Sous Vide Question: Vacuum Seal -vs- Ziploc Bags
- Greetings From Downunder , Brisbane Queensland
- Greetings From Florida
- Anova & Sous Vide Cooking Temps / Times
- Chicken A La King Recipe
SCS 19| Twelve Steps of Bread Baking
You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.
Download This Episode
In this episode of The Stella Culinary School Podcast we discuss the twelve steps of the bread baking process.
Links and Information:
San Francisco Baking Institute (SFBI) - Great place to buy artisan baking supplies including proofing baskets, a baker's razor, canvas for a couche and much more.
Link to a discussion thread about "pizza oven" inserts for a Weber style grill. Thanks to RenoC and GreenBake for rounding up this information.
Recommended Books For Further Study
Also, check out this beautiful speech that Peter Reinhart gave at TedX concerning the 12 steps of bread.
For our complete list of audio lectures you can view The Stella Culinary School Podcast Index. For a list of video techniques, please visit our How To Cook Video Index. You can also subscribe to the Stella Culinary School Podcast feed through traditional RSS or iTunes.