- Pro Tip: Never trust a pan on the stove
- Converting commercial yeast to sourdough?
- Sous Vide Question: Vacuum Seal -vs- Ziploc Bags
- Greetings From Downunder , Brisbane Queensland
- Greetings From Florida
- Anova & Sous Vide Cooking Temps / Times
- Chicken A La King Recipe
- Large Baguette tray
- Pressure Cooked Beef Broth Experiment
- Storing bean burgers
Easy Recipe for Fresh Tomato Sauce
In this video, I demonstrate a super simple tomato sauce that goes great with spaghetti or pasta. Because this tomato sauce is never cooked (only quickly heated right before serving), it maintains a bright color and fresh flavor.
Simple Spaghetti - In this video, I demonstrate how to use this exact sauce for a simple spaghetti dish.
Tomato Concasse - In the above video, I make the tomato sauce using canned, whole plum tomatoes. If tomatoes are in season, you can blanch and peel as shown in the tomato concasse video, and then use them to make the sauce demonstrated in this post.