- Hello from the Pacific Northwest
- Hello from Wellington NZ
- Cheesecake - Raspberry/White Chocolate and cheesecake tips
- Converting commercial yeast to sourdough?
- Pro Tip: Never trust a pan on the stove
- Sous Vide Question: Vacuum Seal -vs- Ziploc Bags
- Greetings From Downunder , Brisbane Queensland
- Greetings From Florida
- Anova & Sous Vide Cooking Temps / Times
- Chicken A La King Recipe
Difference Between Sodium Nitrate, Nitrite and Pink Curing Salt
In this video I answer a common question about the difference between sodium nitrite, nitrate and pink curing salt. Understanding the difference will give you much more control when creating your own Charcuterie products.
If you would like to have a question answered in an upcoming video, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.