I was reading through a "taste of home" magazine today and it asked 3 celebrity chefs: Gordon Ramsay, Graham Elliot and Joe Bastianich, to describe their cooking styles in three words.
Ramsay: Simple yet refined
Bastianich: Pasta, Wine, Steak
Elliot: Modernist. Avant-Garde
What three words would you use?
- Hello from the Pacific Northwest
- Hello from Wellington NZ
- Cheesecake - Raspberry/White Chocolate and cheesecake tips
- Converting commercial yeast to sourdough?
- Pro Tip: Never trust a pan on the stove
- Sous Vide Question: Vacuum Seal -vs- Ziploc Bags
- Greetings From Downunder , Brisbane Queensland
- Greetings From Florida
- Anova & Sous Vide Cooking Temps / Times
- Chicken A La King Recipe