- The benefit of understanding the Baker's Percentage system...
- I used a tenderizing mallet and my chicken was stringy??
- Triple cooked French Fries
- Ask Chef Jacob - No Really, Ask Me A Question ...
- Cleaning a commercial slicer
- Vacuum packing
- Holding cabinets
- Gelee/Gelatin/Gel, How to get it & How use it
- Best equipment for confit & sous vide applications
SCS 9| Hollandaise Sauce
You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.
In this episode of The Stella Culinary School Podcast, we start our five part mother sauce series. First up, sauce hollandaise, which is the base on which all other emulsified sauces are inspired and built. In the discussion segment, we talk about the science behind emulsified sauces, including the molecular make up of an emulsifier and how to use them to your advantage.
Links For This Show
For our complete list of audio lectures you can view The Stella Culinary School Podcast Index. For a list of video techniques, please visit our How To Cook Video Index. You can also subscribe to the Stella Culinary School Podcast feed through traditional RSS or iTunes.