- I've been challenged to produce the ultimate Hamburger Bun...
- Counter Top Deep Fryer Recommendations
- Country Gravy
- The benefit of understanding the Baker's Percentage system...
- Recover every last drop of beef stock...
- Experimenting with reducing the amount of starter used...
- [Washington Post] Scientists figure out what makes Indian food so delicious
- Pressure cooker beans
- Fried Rice (Chinese style)
SCS 6| Sautéing, Searing & Pan Roasting
You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.
In this episode of The Stella Culinary School Podcast, we start a three part series on basic cooking technique. Discussed today; sautéing, searing and pan roasting.
Links For This Episode
Check out Stephen Budiansky's article, Math Lessons For Locavores, or you can follow him on his personal blog, LiberalCurmudgeon.com.
SCS 7| Frying, Confit & Deep Fat Poaching (Audio Lecture)
CT 1| Pan Roasting Duck Breast (Video)
HCC 1| Duck Confit (Video)
SNS 5| Pan Reduction Sauce (Video)
CT 2| How to Saute (Video)
For our complete list of audio lectures you can view The Stella Culinary School Podcast Index. For a list of video techniques, please visit our How To Cook Video Index. You can also subscribe to the Stella Culinary School Podcast feed through traditional RSS or iTunes.